Exclusive use of the hotel for your wedding
For the ultimate exclusive wedding day experience and ideal house party atmosphere, Homewood Park Hotel can be entirely at you and your guests’ disposal.
Imagine holding your event in the exclusive luxury of your own country house where the only guests are those you have invited yourself.
The exclusive takeover of Homewood Park Hotel is a unique occasion where every event is specially tailored to meet your needs and requirements; privacy you could dream of is extended to you and your guests. Prices for exclusive use of Homewood Park Hotel and Spa start from £4160.00 inclusive of the following:
- Exclusive use of the Hotel including the Bar, Drawing Room, the Study and the Restaurant
- Accommodation in our 21 Bedrooms including Full English Breakfast use of the *spa facilities
- Master of ceremonies
- White table linen
- Complimentary Wedding Breakfast Tasting for Bride & Groom
- Exclusive use of this fabulous country house hotel runs from 2.30pm to 11.00am the following day on a weekend and until 8.30am for weddings taking place Sunday-Thursday.
For Further information or to discuss your requirements in detail, please contact our dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator on 01225 723731 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions:
- Sole use of Homewood House; including the restaurant, all reception areas, bar and grounds from 2.30pm on the selected day of arrival until breakfast the following day.
- 21 twin/double bedroom, of which we have 6 classic bedrooms, 7 deluxe bedrooms, 4 junior suites, 2 master suites and 2 garden suites with full English breakfast.
- Exclusive use is subject to a minimum spend commitment from £71.50 per person
- There is a requirement to reserve at least 5 rooms on the Friday night or the Sunday night, if booking a Saturday night.
- *Please note that while exclusive weddings retain full use of the Spa, we are unable to exclude our small select group of members, one or two of whom, may use some of the facilities during the day, which would not impact your wedding.