New Years Eve Celebrations
From just £310 per person
Make what you did on New Year’s Eve 2016, a talking point for 2016…
After welcoming you to Homewood Park and you have settled in to your luxurious bedroom, you can relax by the roaring log fires in one of the main reception rooms with our full afternoon tea.
Our Gala black tie evening celebrations commence with a champagne and canapé reception from 7.30pm.
A sumptuous Seven course dinner, created especially for the evening by our award winning Chef will follow in our main dining room.
After dinner, you can enjoy the evening entertainment, until midnight, when you and your fellow guests will gather together with a glass of Champagne to countdown to 2016
Begin your morning of the first day in 2016 with a sumptuous full English breakfast in our main dining room. You can then relax in our Spa or in one of our peaceful reception rooms, leaving you feeling rejuvenated and positive for the beginning of the New Year.
1 night New Year break on 31st December 2015:
- Classic Room £310.00
- Deluxe Room £335.00
- Junior Suite £360.00
- Master Suite £390.00
- Garden Suite £400.00
Prices are per person per room based on two adults sharing a room.
Package to include:
- Full afternoon tea
- Champagne and canapé reception
- Seven course Gala Dinner
- Glass of Champagne at mid-night
- Full English breakfast
- Full use of the spa facilities
Click here to book online or Call us on 01225 723731 to make your reservation
Terms & Conditions
- Subject to availability
- Use of the spa is available from 2.30pm on day of arrival until 11am on day of departure
- 50% of the total sum is due at the time of booking. (if booking online then please note that the deposit will be taken from the card details provided to secure the booking.)
- Final Balance will be due on or before 1st December 2015.
- Full pre-payment will be required for any bookings made after 1st December
- All payments are non-refundable and non transferrable
- The restaurant will only be serving the New Year’s Eve dinner on the night of 31st December.