Exclusivity and luxury for your special day.
If you are looking for exclusivity, luxury and award-winning service, you have just discovered one of the best exclusive wedding offers Bath has to offer.
At Homewood Park, we believe that the most special day of your life deserves luxury and decadence.
That’s why, from just £2,600.00 we offer the Exclusive Use of our 13th Century home, comprising of 21 bedrooms and suites, manicured gardens and parklands for you and your guests to enjoy.
Get ready for your special day in one of our luxurious bedrooms or suites. Explore the 10 acres of award-winning gardens and grounds at your own pace. Take in the beautiful surroundings, enjoy a cocktail in our champagne bar and relax by our roaring log fires as you share your day with loved ones.
In the finest hotel in Bath, you’re free to indulge in some peace and quiet in your own exclusive paradise. We’re the perfect backdrop for your photographs and celebrations – because your day should be as unique as you are.
Our Exclusive Use Offer includes:
– Sole use of the house, grounds and gardens including: use of the Dining Rooms (Shetland, Jacob & Highgrove), and all Reception areas (Lounge, Study, Reception & Bar)
– Use of 6 classic bedrooms, 7 deluxe bedrooms, 4 junior suites, 2 master suites and 2 idyllic garden suites
– Access to Spa facilities
– Full English breakfast
– Complimentary food tasting.
From only £2600.00
Our dedicated wedding co-ordinator would be happy to take your call or email about booking this incredible offer. You can do so by calling 01225 723731 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions:
– Exclusive Use starts from 2:30pm on the selected day of arrival until breakfast the following day
– If you require a date that falls on a Saturday, at least 5 rooms must be reserved for the Friday or the Sunday night (Excluding Bank Holiday weekends, where a two-night policy applies)
– We are unable to exclude our members from using the Spa facilities during the day
– Exclusive Use weddings are subject to a minimum spend of £62.00 per person